Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

welcometomanchester said:
We NEED to nail this. maybe if we all count down together? what happens if we score or they score in the 23 min. this could happen and would be typical city?

We still do it as its for Neil!!!!

scall said:
Alex the Blue said:
Just had a conversation with Carmen Young. Neil was rushed in this morning due to some infection. He has been given a full blood transfusion and placed in an isolation room as precautionary measure. He expects to be released on Monday.

Best wishes to Neil. Sorry to hijack the thread with this, but as a little side note, if you really want to help Neil and other people like him, sign up to donate blood. Some Blues will have donated that blood that was used in that transfusion and I'm sure Neil appreciates that more than a lot of things at the moment. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.blood.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.blood.co.uk</a>

Again, sorry for hijacking the thread. But becoming a blood donor in tribute to Neil and others like him would certainly help.

I give blood on a regular basis (over 200 donations) and don't care who gets it. But would be proud if some of mine was helping Nelly. Nothing but good has come out of the Neil Young Appeal and if it encourages more to give life saving blood, GREAT.

Alex the Blue

Fantastic BLUES!!

Just a suggestion - and I know its late and this post may not be seen by many, but......

To synchronise it to "perfection", we shouldn't use our own individual watches/phones to count the 24 minutes, we should ALL use the stadium clock/scoreboard, just so we get it right.

Get it right for legend, Neil Young

Just one more thought, guys.....
Somebody asked what should we sing.....
I reckon just a simple "Neil Young, Neil Young, Neil Young"
To the tune of " Ev-er-ton, Ev-er-ton, Ev-er-ton" (or Niall Quinns disco pants!!) Would be simple, would get our point across and would sound the tits!!

ctidcarl said:
Just one more thought, guys.....
Somebody asked what should we sing.....
I reckon just a simple "Neil Young, Neil Young, Neil Young"
To the tune of " Ev-er-ton, Ev-er-ton, Ev-er-ton" (or Niall Quinns disco pants!!) Would be simple, would get our point across and would sound the tits!!

Neil Young's Red & Black Army?

I've contacted talk sport, so keep listening over the next hour.
It serves a few purposes.
Lets any City fans who haven't heard know.
Lets the media know what it means.
Lets Leicester fans know so they don't boo etc.(i think they will just applaud or even join in)

GREAT IDEA...GREAT THREAD!!!

Does anyone know where the spot is at CoMS, where the coach that city provided picks up at?

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.