Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

Alex the Blue said:
Just had a conversation with Carmen Young. Neil was rushed in this morning due to some infection. He has been given a full blood transfusion and placed in an isolation room as precautionary measure. He expects to be released on Monday.

He has not eaten for about 10 days. He is being pumped full of anti biotics etc and it's thought these will help considerably.

Carmen has read the last batch of letters and cards to him which helped them both so please keep them coming.

I've given Carmen all the news about the scarves, Poznan etc. This stopped all the tears and cheered her up no end. She doesn't have the channel at home so is hoping to get someone to tape it for her. I've described the Poznan to her and she looks forward to seeing it. She says that when Neil comes home on Monday and is hopefully able to watch the recording it will be good for him.

Neil had been hoping to see the match live but did not know it was on a funny channel.

DO THE POZNAN AND WAVE THE RED & BLACK FOR NELLY.

Alex the Blue

That just made me cry. I'm so glad I thought of this as I woke this morning and just hope it comes off for Neil.

Pass on our hopes and wishes to Carmen please, Alex.

tazmancblue said:
Alex the Blue said:
Just had a conversation with Carmen Young. Neil was rushed in this morning due to some infection. He has been given a full blood transfusion and placed in an isolation room as precautionary measure. He expects to be released on Monday.

He has not eaten for about 10 days. He is being pumped full of anti biotics etc and it's thought these will help considerably.

Carmen has read the last batch of letters and cards to him which helped them both so please keep them coming.

I've given Carmen all the news about the scarves, Poznan etc. This stopped all the tears and cheered her up no end. She doesn't have the channel at home so is hoping to get someone to tape it for her. I've described the Poznan to her and she looks forward to seeing it. She says that when Neil comes home on Monday and is hopefully able to watch the recording it will be good for him.

Neil had been hoping to see the match live but did not know it was on a funny channel.

Alex the Blue

That just made me cry. I'm so glad I thought of this as I woke this morning and just hope it comes off for Neil.

Pass on our hopes and wishes to Carmen please, Alex.

ME TOO!!

Great idea lets get the place rocking!! Me and the lads have got something special planned as well but we have to keep it quiet due to it causing too many problems at the time etc. but trust me, it will be perfect!!

Mikecini said:
Alex the Blue said:

Alex the Blue

Just a suggestion.... Laptop with wireless connection or dongle + livefoottyonline (or similar) = live game for Neil ???

Nelly is a bigger dinosaur than me. Your suggestion will be lost in translation for him.

Alex the Blue

Guys,
I have posted it on leicester's forum as i said and they are reacting well, with most saying they will applaud as we do it.

However, remember that some will not know what and why we are doing it so if we get the potentially inevitable 'What the fooking hell is that?' please remain dignified and remember why we are doing it and excuse their ignorance.

This is one of the biggest reasons I'm proud to be a blue - City fans are (mostly) fantastic !!

I won't be there unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure there'll be a tear in the eye around the 24th minute.

Hopefully we can do it for a minute or so instead of the 20-30 seconds we normally do it for after a goal.

MCFC BOB said:
What song are we going to sing?

How's about "We're doing this for Neil" to the tune of "Let's all do the Poznan".

number ten was neil young

tune - no.1 was colin bell

I am looking frantically around for a red & black scarf at the moment and the wife and 2 daughters will be doing the Poznan here in our home in Buford, Georgia for the legend that is Neil Young...

It will be a red & black day all day for us here !!

Good luck Neil and get well soon sir....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.