Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

I sincerely hope this gets featured during the live game coverage.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Because I couldn't get to see Nelly today due to his ill health I've no idea if he will be watching the game. I get to speak to Carmen Young frequently so I'll let her know what's going on. She is well aware of all the cards and messages of support naturally. She and Neil are also aware of your generosity but no talk of actual money with her yet.

This morning over £1,300 had come in via the paypal button at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.com</a> I've got cash here at home for the Neil Young Appeal. The Supporters Club Neil Young Tribute Dinner next month will be giving all the profits from the raffle and auction to the Appeal. We don't know how much the scarfs have brought in yet.

I'm having a discussion next week with a club official to look at ways at moving the scarf and Neil Young Appeal forward. The immediate thought is all future progress in the cup is somehow tributed to Nelly. We will also be looking at a better way of getting future scarves distributed.

I can't wait to see the Poznan on the box tomorrow.

Alex the Blue

Alex the Blue said:
Because I couldn't get to see Nelly today due to his ill health I've no idea if he will be watching the game. I get to speak to Carmen Young frequently so I'll let her know what's going on. She is well aware of all the cards and messages of support naturally. She and Neil are also aware of your generosity but no talk of actual money with her yet.

This morning over £1,300 had come in via the paypal button at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.com</a> I've got cash here at home for the Neil Young Appeal. The Supporters Club Neil Young Tribute Dinner next month will be giving all the profits from the raffle and auction to the Appeal. We don't know how much the scarfs have brought in yet.

I'm having a discussion next week with a club official to look at ways at moving the scarf and Neil Young Appeal forward. The immediate thought is all future progress in the cup is somehow tributed to Nelly. We will also be looking at a better way of getting future scarves distributed.

I can't wait to see the Poznan on the box tomorrow.

Alex the Blue

This would be useful. I've been unable to get to COMS to pick up a scarf....it would be good if they had some at the ground tomorrow available to exchange for the voucher + donation.

de niro said:
great idea, must admit i thought he goal was scored in the 23rd min though.

googled it before I made the suggestion Bill and it said 24th.

To ALL you MCFC FANS
This is what makes me be PROUD to be a blue, we have a great team, a great manager, a great club, great admin, BUT MOST OF ALL WE HAVE THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD. We don't only think football we see beyond it in so many ways.
YOU ARE THE GREATEST.

THX wish I could be there, but will do the Poznan with you at home, have a great day.

Well done OP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.