Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

Goes without saying we all need to make sure those to the left, right in front and behind get told about this incase they dont have facebook, twitter or visit forums etc!

Cracking idea. I've sent texts to all the blues I know that are going.

Just to reiterate, if you are there, make sure everyone around you knows the drill. I'll be watching fellow blues, with a lump in my throat and a heavy heart.

For Neil.

ESPN set to record . So looking forward to this, probably have a tear in me eye as we do the Poznan for Neil .

Great idea...What about the fans who couldn't get down to the stadium for a scarf? might take my red and black striped retro wembley top and hold that up XD

C.T.I.D

Just had a conversation with Carmen Young. Neil was rushed in this morning due to some infection. He has been given a full blood transfusion and placed in an isolation room as precautionary measure. He expects to be released on Monday.

He has not eaten for about 10 days. He is being pumped full of anti biotics etc and it's thought these will help considerably.

Carmen has read the last batch of letters and cards to him which helped them both so please keep them coming.

I've given Carmen all the news about the scarves, Poznan etc. This stopped all the tears and cheered her up no end. She doesn't have the channel at home so is hoping to get someone to tape it for her. I've described the Poznan to her and she looks forward to seeing it. She says that when Neil comes home on Monday and is hopefully able to watch the recording it will be good for him.

Neil had been hoping to see the match live but did not know it was on a funny channel.

DO THE POZNAN AND WAVE THE RED & BLACK FOR NELLY.

Alex the Blue

By the way does anyone know whether there are any red and black scarves left at the club shop?

Alex the Blue said:
Just had a conversation with Carmen Young. Neil was rushed in this morning due to some infection. He has been given a full blood transfusion and placed in an isolation room as precautionary measure. He expects to be released on Monday.

He has not eaten for about 10 days. He is being pumped full of anti biotics etc and it's thought these will help considerably.

Carmen has read the last batch of letters and cards to him which helped them both so please keep them coming.

I've given Carmen all the news about the scarves, Poznan etc. This stopped all the tears and cheered her up no end. She doesn't have the channel at home so is hoping to get someone to tape it for her. I've described the Poznan to her and she looks forward to seeing it. She says that when Neil comes home on Monday and is hopefully able to watch the recording it will be good for him.

Neil had been hoping to see the match live but did not know it was on a funny channel.

DO THE POZNAN AND WAVE THE RED & BLACK FOR NELLY.

Alex the Blue

Just a suggestion.... Laptop with wireless connection or dongle + livefoottyonline (or similar) = live game for Neil ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.