Setting ourselves up differently (merged)

Re: Setting ourselves up differently

Aguero_Element said:
WE LACK WIDTH WE LACK WE WIDTH WE LACK WIDTH WE LACK WIDTH WE LACK WIDTH

shut up no we dont u sad boys

Clearly we do, you are blind if you can't see it, we rely on our fullbacks for it which works to an extent, we have no natural wingers and when we cant pass through width is sorely missed

How the fuck do Everton always score with (90% of the time) no recognized sodding striker xD

Surely with this squad we are not scratching for a plan b ?

From the written interview on the OS it looks like something is going to change..

Not heard talk like that for a long time..

CONCERNING ADAM JOHNSON.
I have mentioned earlier in a previous post that we are suffereing because of our unwise dealings in the transfer window.

Adam Johnson is a player that was and i dare say sis still underrated and disrespected by mancini, the media and some of us fans

He decided that he needed to leave to play regular football- this is unfortunate because he could not see the bigger picture ( playing for a team with real prospects, made 100+ apps for mancity over the two year tenure and with the manager rotation policy, i believe adam johnson would have been an integral player, a game changer that could have made a difference in tight games and perhaps might have eventually siezed a starting berth for himself. All he needed was a wee bit of patience and perseverance.

I really think he made a bad career decison and mancity and mancini, unwisely i might add,did not make any sound effort to keep him.

In conclusion, i can say to complete confidence that we WOULD HAVE BEEN TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT THE MOMENT IF WE DID NOT SELL ADAM JOHNSON (and also de jong for his spirit and leadership and i think the team have lost some of that with de jong gone.)

I am a big fan of adam johnson - he is the best winger in the prem and it is sad (for him) and for us that he is no longer in our club

Happy Holidays

yayas trusty right foot said:
From the written interview on the OS it looks like something is going to change..

good, cause change is what we need right now. Sick of this slow build up and hardly any chances.

NoahCity said:
yayas trusty right foot said:

good, cause change is what we need right now. Sick of this slow build up and hardly any chances.

+1

could Balotelli and Sinclair play as make shift wide men if we are unable to get them during the transfer window? (we need to sell players before buying)

I mean, at least that solution would let Mancini play his pet.

Aguero_Element said:
WE LACK WIDTH WE LACK WE WIDTH WE LACK WIDTH WE LACK WIDTH WE LACK WIDTH

shut up no we dont u sad boys
Erm, we do lack width.

When you don't play with width the opposition can defend narrow and make the pitch as narrow as they can as we try to pass through the middle but struggle to get that final break as there is no space.

All other top sides in Europe have width, all of them.

Blueroses said:
Mancini needs to change his style ie introduce fast wingers into our game as it is key to breaking down teams like sunderland and reading like last week defending all day long.
We can stretch the game and we struggled for being too narrow in the prem and the champs league.

Whatever Mancini introduces by way of tactical variation it has to be applied on the pitch this way! Pedestrianitis! We've suffered from it for half a season.

Conceding too many goals, time to get boring again before we're completely out of the race.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Milner Garcia Barry
Toure
Tevez Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.