Seven Trophies to fight for Next Season 2023/24 | Poll

Which of the seven will we win in 2023/24?

• Community Shield

Votes: 104 54.2%
  • UEFA Super Cup

Votes: 162 84.4%
  • FIFA Club World Cup

Votes: 154 80.2%
  • League Cup

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • FA Cup

Votes: 70 36.5%
  • Premier League

Votes: 170 88.5%
  • Champions League

Votes: 114 59.4%

• Total voters
As with every season the League is the number 1 priority, especially when it could be the first time ANYONE has won four in a row.
Also am I correctin thinking that we could have 5 games at ETIHAD South next season?
How many home internationals have England? (Thinking about the amount of games Jack, Kalvin, Phil, Kyle and Jonny Stones could play at Wembley)

It's going to be very hard to win the carabao cup. One of the rounds is whilst we're in Saudi so we will have to field a very youthful team. Unless we are lucky and get a league 1 or 2 side that late on, I can't see us winning

This is my dream list and reasons,
Premier League (4 in a row would really show a level of dominance that no one can argue with).
Community Shield because its always nice to start the season with a win although really can't see the squad being ready.
then Super Cup and Club World Cup just because it would complete the collection for a lot of the squad and we can't guarantee we'll be back playing in them again soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.