Sevilla (A) - All in here

2 of our party still looking for Sevilla away tickets if any become available. Long shot I know.

Got tickets for Seville away from their website but trying to get two more for friends who live near Granada and are mad fans who want to watch from the City section. Long shot but can anyone help? Thanks

According to the Sevilla website the game is now sold out. And I have my flights and hotel booked. Hmm. So, if anyone has a ticket available please bear me in mind.

Last edited:
Hi Mac just seen messages with ref to the coaches leaving the Costa del sol area for Seville, their are 6 of us staying in benalmadena looking for the return journey to Seville, can you please confirm seats on the coach and if their is a pickup point and time from benalmadena we definitely need the seats, Ken from murcia.

To anybody organizing coaches from the Costa del sol to Seville their are 6 of us wanting a coach from benalmadena to Seville return after the game, please contact me with details genuine requests for the return journey contact me through blue moon forum, Ken from spain.

I have got 4 tickets in the neutral section for seville away cost €100 but there only on offer in return for one in the city end and the cost difference...... Long shot but if you don't ask u don't get

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.