Sevilla (A) - All in here

Two tickets in City end, £30 each. Sold as a pair. Must be able to pick up from central Manchester by Thursday.

PM me.

_______________________________________SOLD______________________________________________

Last edited:
Two tickets in City end, £30 each. Sold as a pair. Must be able to pick up from central Manchester by Thursday.

PM me.

About as rare as a condom machine in the Vatican's Gents toilet! You'd sell them a thousand times over.

Counting the days down now - really looking forward to this trip - hopefully will get a bit of decent weather to go with the footy/beer/food/laughs

Like the kid who gets picked last in the playground, I'm now the only one of my group without a ticket. Still hopeful and worse case scenarios there are worse places to spend a Tuesday afternoon

Still got the 4 neutral in exchange for one in the city end and the cost difference....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.