Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Those who have booked hotels, where abouts are you?
Been looking myself and can see some right near the ground but I don't want to be a million miles away from where we will all be during the day.

Those who have booked hotels, where abouts are you?
Been looking myself and can see some right near the ground but I don't want to be a million miles away from where we will all be during the day.

Haven't got a clue where it is, will check it out, but 3 of us at Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja. Done it independently so doubt many blues will be there, but travel agent said there was an efficient public transport system so hoping won't take too long to get to where everyone meeting up.

Haven't got a clue where it is, will check it out, but 3 of us at Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja. Done it independently so doubt many blues will be there, but travel agent said there was an efficient public transport system so hoping won't take too long to get to where everyone meeting up.

It's next to the Olympic Stadium. You are a little bit out of the way there, North West of the centre, just past the Isla Magica amusement park, but Seville is easy to get around so not a problem.

It's next to the Olympic Stadium. You are a little bit out of the way there, North West of the centre, just past the Isla Magica amusement park, but Seville is easy to get around so not a problem.

Yes, just found that out! That's probably why we got such a good deal :( We are staying for a couple of days and getting there early on Tuesday so should be ok, just a longer bus or metro to be in with the rest of the crowd. You sound an ITK, where is the best place where people will meet up prior to the game. Been on the web and mentions O'Neils and Pheonix Pub Seville River for away supporters. Is there a square like when we were in Barca?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.