Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Have looked at booking match tickets direct from Seville online which seems is possible. What I can't see is if their is a rule in collecting them for the home end ?

Has anyone else tried already ?

Have looked at booking match tickets direct from Seville online which seems is possible. What I can't see is if their is a rule in collecting them for the home end ?

Has anyone else tried already ?
You can collect from their ticket office from 10 am on the day of the game , just choose this option on the web site . the 2nd option as you work your way through getting the tickets .
I sorted my tickets this morning ,got a e- mail with all details

When we went to Barcelona, we couldn't buy tickets ourselves. You had to show your passport or other ID when you bought the ticket from the ticket office and because we have UK passports, we couldn't buy them, even for the home end. We had to get a French person to buy them for us. Do you need to show your passport when you collect the tickets from the Seville Ground? If so have they said that they will definitely be able to give you the ticket (assuming that you have a UK passport, of course).

When we went to Barcelona, we couldn't buy tickets ourselves. You had to show your passport or other ID when you bought the ticket from the ticket office and because we have UK passports, we couldn't buy them, even for the home end. We had to get a French person to buy them for us. Do you need to show your passport when you collect the tickets from the Seville Ground? If so have they said that they will definitely be able to give you the ticket (assuming that you have a UK passport, of course).
Even though we had tickets me and @squirtyflower walked into the Barca souvenir shop and were immediatley offered tickets

You have a option of printing e tickets on the serville web site which I decided to do ,hopefully we will be ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.