Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

If I don't get the numbers no.
Option 1 is 60 % full and will get filled.
Option 2 is based on what blues have been asking for. So I can only say ATM it will happen.
Previous trips have all gone ahead.

Hi Mac
I have 6 definite bookings for option 2. Will possibly book another 3 on Monday.
Can you please let me know what to do to book. We are staying at Cabopino which is the next resort up from Calahonda.
Cheers.

Is anybody else there on the Sunday?

Me and a friend arrive 1:30pm and are probably going to head to this game, if anyone else fancies it, maybe we can arrange a meet-up.

I am thinking of flying Manchester to Madrid on Monday pm,back Wed late afternoon.
Has anyone made the trip from Madrid to Seville / Seville to Madrid by train,gone on the renfe site and they don't look frequent on Tuesday am?

Spikes one nighter trip has sold out and don't want to do the day one.

I am thinking of flying Manchester to Madrid on Monday pm,back Wed late afternoon.
Has anyone made the trip from Madrid to Seville / Seville to Madrid by train,gone on the renfe site and they don't look frequent on Tuesday am?

Im on the 12PM train out from Madrid to Seville on the Tuesday morning arriving at 2.30PM

I couldn't make much sense of the Renfe site - if I'd had the time I'd have probably got my head round it so booked through Voyages SNCF instead which is all in English and you can print your tickets off at home. Think you pay a few quid extra compared to Renfe and not sure how many train options are available now as opposed to a few weeks ago when we booked ours. We fly into Madrid from Liverpool on the Monday, arriving at 3PM, and we're booked on the 5PM train to Seville which gets in at 7.35PM.

Booked on the jet2 on Sunday Manchester to Malaga for £30,malaga to Heathrow on the Thurs £50 via Madrid and the rattler from Euston to Piccadilly for £20,fuck that going straight there n back bollocks I like an adventure,looking forward to the train ride from Malaga to Seville its supposed to a very scenic one,just need somewhere to stay now!

Booked on the jet2 on Sunday Manchester to Malaga for £30,malaga to Heathrow on the Thurs £50 via Madrid and the rattler from Euston to Piccadilly for £20,fuck that going straight there n back bollocks I like an adventure,looking forward to the train ride from Malaga to Seville its supposed to a very scenic one,just need somewhere to stay now!

Yeah, some people like the convenience of going straight there and back and can't understand those that go "round the houses" so to speak. Personally, if I can't get a decent priced flight out of Manchester direct then I don't mind a bit of an adventure - we're doing Liverpool-Madrid and the high speed train down to Seville.

Yeah, some people like the convenience of going straight there and back and can't understand those that go "round the houses" so to speak. Personally, if I can't get a decent priced flight out of Manchester direct then I don't mind a bit of an adventure - we're doing Liverpool-Madrid and the high speed train down to Seville.
were booked on Stansted 0800 to Seville 11.45 Tuesday £39. train to Madrid on wed £30, day in Madrid (off to Real Madrid tour) back to Stansted £24 on Thursday. pretty good I think cost wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.