Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Manc -Madrid Sun 5.00pm. One night in Madrid
Mon 2.30 Train to Seville
Two nights in Seville
Train Back to Madrid Wed pm
Flight back to Manc 9-20pm Wed
Flight & trains only £130 togther pp
Hotels £90 pp

Taking the Mrs x it all by 2. Not all that cheap now!!!

09:15 Manc - Malaga on Monday am then 5 pm train to Seville. 2 nights hostel accom, pm train to Madrid on Weds & 21:30 flight home to Manc. Thirteen onboard for for £125 each incl. accommodation.

In the highly unlikely event anyone ends up traveling with a couple of spares, we need 2! :)

Really looking forward to this despite the ticket fiasco, and the 3am start out of York to catch our flight from Stansted on the Tuesday.

Two nights in Seville
Hotels £90 pp

Taking the Mrs x it all by 2. Not all that cheap now!!![/QU we'll you little romantic

Two nights in Seville
Hotels £90 pp

Taking the Mrs x it all by 2. Not all that cheap now!!!
Well you little romantic

I wish I'd known about Real Betis v Atletico Madrid. I'd had no idea Betis were a Seville team otherwise I'd have booked an earlier flight.

anyone have any idea where everyone will be meeting on the day of the game for drinks and a few days before?
im staying in apartamentos tempa museo which is in the old town anyone know if this location is good?

anyone have any idea where everyone will be meeting on the day of the game for drinks and a few days before?
im staying in apartamentos tempa museo which is in the old town anyone know if this location is good?
Loads staying in the Hotels America and Derby, which according to the maps are quite close to your apartmertments, as for meeting places I have no idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.