Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

gatwick to seville 2nd nov arriving 1:30 local time returning to manchester 4th nov 7:50pm 100 return with taxes

Manchester to Madrid Monday evening back Wednesday Evening £52.50

Madrid - Seville Train £51 on the Tuesday back Wednesday afternoon

Train takes 2.5hrs plus it's like going to an away game whilst at an away game!

I've just booked the same flights. PM me your number mate I'm going solo so if you tell me where your staying I'll book the same place

Booked flights from Liverpool to Madrid. Just having an issue understanding the train booking page. Is it advisable to book in advance to get better prices and do you have to travel on specific timed trains when booking?

Yes the Santa Justa is the main station and its approx 10 min walk from the stadium.

Nice one.

Manchester to Madrid £60 return Monday - Wednesday
Tuesday train to Sevilla returning Wednesday

£95

Flying from Gatwick with British Airways on the 1st and returning on the 4th. I'm staying at Hotel America Sevilla which appears central. No plans as of yet aside from the match!

Hi, I'm sevilla fans.
Sorry for my english. We are very happy with the group and with this great teams. I like see other teams fans in my city and if I can help us, please say me. You will love Sevilla.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.