Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Hi, I'm sevilla fans.
Sorry for my english. We are very happy with the group and with this great teams. I like see other teams fans in my city and if I can help us, please say me. You will love Sevilla.

Hi Pedro,

A great draw and possibly my favorite city (although Berlin runs it close). Any idea how many tickets City are likely to get? I notice that only a few matches at the stadium are sold out, will City fans be permitted to buy tickets from Seville and sit with the Seville fans?

Hi Pedro,

A great draw and possibly my favorite city (although Berlin runs it close). Any idea how many tickets City are likely to get? I notice that only a few matches at the stadium are sold out, will City fans be permitted to buy tickets from Seville and sit with the Seville fans?

I read on an old BBC report that Spurs took 4000 in 2007 so promising if true

Is there many travelling from up North,all I see is Gatwick this Gatwick that,and Stansted,christ there's a few based in south on this thread

Is there many travelling from up North,all I see is Gatwick this Gatwick that,and Stansted,christ there's a few based in south on this thread

I know some going to Madrid then train and a few going to Malaga then train/coach.

They are usually not based in the south, just crazy enough to do a 5 hr car journey before and after flying!

Hi Pedro,

I think that Sevilla FC give you 2500 tickets. This year Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan has capacity for 41700 . Sevilla has 37500-38000 fans with subscription, I don`t know as traduct this word jejeje. I suppose that there will are 500-1000 tickets for sale and I don´t believe that you have problems, alone with the price or sevilla sell all

I'm from Middleton yet have worked in London for 10 years. I'll be up tomorrow too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.