Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

If anyone is flying into Faro...... I live in Albufeira and will be driving to Sevilla on the day of the match, its approximately 2 hours away. I will be staying overnight setting off mid morning ish!! I will have room for 6 so we could share costs. Just an alternative for you.
Mr Banks, I'm staying just outside Albufeira with 2 others. Interested in travelling with you, can you let me know how to get in touch with you.

The day trip prices with Thomson start at £299pp! Appreciate they are convenient if someone is hellbent that Manchester is the only feasible airport, and also need to be back for work the day after the game, but its a lot of money for what is essentially just return flights and transfers. I find the DIY option not only considerably cheaper but also more fun with a hint of adventure about it (less so this time as we're flying to and from Seville). Personally, I'd hate to fly back straight after the game.

You can probably get a weeks holiday on the south coast of Spain for around the same money that Thomson want....

Question.

Thinking of staying in Malaga for a week. 5 days in reality. And 2 days in Seville. The day before the match, and the day of the match. Staying over for 2 nights. Catching the train from Malaga. Two and a half hours apparently.

Can anyone briefly tell me what Malaga is like, and is it worth staying there? Or should I be looking at Marbella, or one of the other beach resorts along the Costa Del Sol instead?

Thought about staying in Cadiz instead of Malaga, but it's a bit of a trek from Malaga Airport, even though the train journey from Cadiz to Seville is only one and a half hours.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Huelva might be a better bet. I've just come back from a little tour around Spain and stayed in Seville. I wish i had longer there to be honest as it's such a nice City. Huelva is closer than Malaga and is supposed to be really nice. You can catch the train to Huelva from Sevilla Santa Justa.

If you want beach, Malaga is oriented to the english, germany, swedish,.. tourist, but I think that it haven`t essential of Andalucia; it`s too commercial, like a paella jajajaja so if you only want beach and drink Malaga isn´t bad option but if you want more culture, tourism and beach, Cadiz and Huelva are best, and they have best beachs, in addition Malaga is more far away.

Option 1
Coach departs Torremolinos at 11 am. Arrives Seville approx 1:30 pm.
Drops fans in the centre of Seville.
Fans must make their own way to the ground.
Coach departs the stadium at approx11:45 pm.
Arrives back in Torremolinos at a local bar.
Price 35euro pp return.

Option 2
Estapona,Marbella,Puerto Banus,Benalmadena,Malaga.
This is a multi pickup and drop off.
Locations will be based on the number of fans and where they are staying.
Times of departure will be during the afternoon and will drop fans at the ground.
Departs stadium at approx 11:45 pm approx
Drops off at same locations
Price 40euro pp return

Option 1
Coach departs Torremolinos at 11 am. Arrives Seville approx 1:30 pm.
Drops fans in the centre of Seville.
Fans must make their own way to the ground.
Coach departs the stadium at approx11:45 pm.
Arrives back in Torremolinos at a local bar.
Price 35euro pp return.

Option 2
Estapona,Marbella,Puerto Banus,Benalmadena,Malaga.
This is a multi pickup and drop off.
Locations will be based on the number of fans and where they are staying.
Times of departure will be during the afternoon and will drop fans at the ground.
Departs stadium at approx 11:45 pm approx
Drops off at same locations
Price 40euro pp return
Are these coaches confirmed?

If I don't get the numbers no.
Option 1 is 60 % full and will get filled.
Option 2 is based on what blues have been asking for. So I can only say ATM it will happen.
Previous trips have all gone ahead.
Can you book me three seats? On option one please.
Do you need names mobiles numbers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.