Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

How much are we likely to be fleeced for a beer out there? I need to start working out how much to take.

Flying out 3.30 Monday Manchester to Madrid then night in Madrid before early flight Madrid to Seville. Staying hotel inglaterra near the cathedral. Back Weds via train to Madrid then flight to Manc.
Only thing missing now is a match ticket!!

Same flight as 8 of us, getting the train down on Tuesday

I couldn't make much sense of the Renfe site - if I'd had the time I'd have probably got my head round it so booked through Voyages SNCF instead which is all in English and you can print your tickets off at home. Think you pay a few quid extra compared to Renfe and not sure how many train options are available now as opposed to a few weeks ago when we booked ours. We fly into Madrid from Liverpool on the Monday, arriving at 3PM, and we're booked on the 5PM train to Seville which gets in at 7.35PM.

Just booked Ryan Air Manc to Malaga Tuesday Nov 3rd 9am arriving at 1pm and return Malaga to Liverpool 7.10pm Wed Nov 4th,anyone else on these flights?

Looking at trains I am going to to struggle to get my 2.10pm connection from Malaga to Seville so could end up on 4pmish one and end up arriving at 7.30pm...fuck me Stuttgart all over again.....if anyone driving happy to put fuel in or share a taxi if a few of us.Chs

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.