Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

You will be ok wearing your colours.
I went to all the Sevilla Europa league home games last season and go to most of the liga games, the bars around the ground are always full of both sets of fans without a bit of bother.
Don't do owt daft and you will be fine, enjoy Sevilla it's a great city.

Good job the game's not this Tuesday, it's going to pi$$ it down all week
It will feel like home then ;-)

The best places for a drink are anywhere away from the main tourist sites such as the cathedral,bull ring, plaza de España etc, or any of the posh bars by the side of the river. These places charge up to 3-4 euros for a small bottle of beer, but go a couple of streets away and a beer will cost you around 1.20euros with a free tapa thrown in if you're lucky. Most bars around the stadium charge 1 euro for a 33cl plastic glass of draught beer.
Just in front of the main stand is the Nervion shopping centre, go up the escalator to the 2nd floor and there are a couple of bars in there that serve large beers (about a pint) for 2.50 euros, they also serve massive great sarnies with chips on match days too.
There is a mc donalds and TGI Fridays in there an'all if they're your sort of places.

Last edited:
You're very welcome on here Biri! I'm staying at "Hotel America Sevilla" on "Plaza del Duque de la Victoria, 9". I imagine I'll just amble around until I find places but will it be easy enough to get about?

were flying from Gatwick on the 3rd Nov (Morning) and staying at hotel Seville center, anyone on the same flight?

You're very welcome on here Biri! I'm staying at "Hotel America Sevilla" on "Plaza del Duque de la Victoria, 9". I imagine I'll just amble around until I find places but will it be easy enough to get about?

Close to your hotel it's San Lorenzo, a beautiful district with lots good tipical bares, and also La Alameda, feria street,... where there are all kind of bares, for example.

Practical advice, if you like beer wery much, there is a place called San Juan de la Palma where there is a shop that sell 1/5 l of cruzcampo to 50 cent. People drink in the place calmly.

Whos staying in benalmenda on the monday..? Also anyone on the 9:15 train from Malaga to Seville on the tuesday.?

6am flight from Manchester to Malaga next Monday , staying in Torremolinos. This time next week we will be on Macs coach to Sevilla.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.