Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

anyone up for the u19s game or at least know how to get there?

It´s difficult to get there. Sevilla's Ciudad Deportiva is on the outskirts of the city and I believe that there ins't public transport to arrive there. But I know that you can use the underground and get off in university Pablo de Olavide. The university is very near to ciudad deportiva.

We've had someone drop out so potentially have a train ticket from Malaga to Seville on Monday @ 16:48 for €24 & one from Seville to Madrid on Wednesday at 12:45 @ $32. Will take cash or a match ticket!!!! These are both at face value (although the Seville - Madrid tickets are now €55) and we will be travelling on the same trains.

Just reading the Travel Advice document that the club have sent me and it says "In Spain it is obligatory to carry an ID document at all times. You will need your passport for entry into the stadium for ticket identification purposes". Considering I'm going to be on the piss all day, I'm not happy about carrying my passport because knowing my luck I'll lose the fucker lol, Does anyone think they will check passports? I've been to watch City at Barcelona and Santander and at neither ground were passports asked for.

Just reading the Travel Advice document that the club have sent me and it says "In Spain it is obligatory to carry an ID document at all times. You will need your passport for entry into the stadium for ticket identification purposes". Considering I'm going to be on the piss all day, I'm not happy about carrying my passport because knowing my luck I'll lose the fucker lol, Does anyone think they will check passports? I've been to watch City at Barcelona and Santander and at neither ground were passports asked for.
Not a chance they will check passports. Been three times before to watch football and never been asked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.