Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be negative because it ultimately doesn't matter, we've had the job done for weeks, but I'm expecting a really poor game tonight. A City goal would come as a pleasant surprise, not because I think our XI will be bad, but just because these games tend to pan out that way with nobody really willing to overexert themselves for a meaningless game (understandably). I almost never predict 0-0 for a City game but I expect one tonight.

Not trying to be negative because it ultimately doesn't matter, we've had the job done for weeks, but I'm expecting a really poor game tonight. A City goal would come as a pleasant surprise, not because I think our XI will be bad, but just because these games tend to pan out that way with nobody really willing to overexert themselves for a meaningless game (understandably). I almost never predict 0-0 for a City game but I expect one tonight.
That's why the more fringe / academy players playing the better. They will play to impress.

Marca's predicted line-ups (note they have Akanji, but more the Sevilla side which looks too strong imo
I'm sure that Sevilla side is actually the Irish squad.
Jordan and Delaney in midfield and Bono in goal

I’m going for a goal fest tonight 4-3 city would be good to see a few of the young ones start tonight

I'm sure that Sevilla side is actually the Irish squad.
Jordan and Delaney in midfield and Bono in goal
That turncoat **** Delaney plays for Denmark. I would love to see one of our lads leave one on him tonight. Not enough to injure, just to give him a few sore days.

Alvarez hatrick, Cole Palmer running the midfield, Rico sensational at RB, Ortega to make some top saves and someone, anyone to score a penalty for us

Game means nothing, hopefully use it to get minutes to those who need it... Ortega in goal Alvarez number 9, hopefully Palmer and Lewis JWE to Start too

Do you really think so? I looked at the bookmakers' odds - 1.3 for a City win. Of course the bookies are wrong too, but I think not in this case. I vote for a City win!
I wonder if maybe they looked at this forum and decided to put such odds?

Hello to all City fans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.