Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see the youngsters and fringe players get minutes, and main squad be fit, pretty much all that matters.

If we draw lose, who cares, got to see them play.

If they win, let's people be even more excited about them.

Win-win tonight basically.

My predicted lineup:

Ortega

Lewis
Stones (needs minutes more than Dias)
Ake/Laporte (Probably Laporte to get more minutes)
JWE

Mahrez
Rodri
Gomez
Borges

Palmer
Alvarez

If JWE and Gomez play, both who are left backs, I can see Pep playing Gomez in the middle.

OR I can see him playing them as simply a LB/LW pairing, but I'm betting on Borges starting (most likely he gets subbed in).

I don't see Mebude starting as likely as Borges because Mahrez didn't play the last game and needs minutes. Which is also why I have Palmer pairing with Alvarez as Pep likes to move Palmer around in attacking spots.

Edit: I just realized Foden didn't start against Leicester, so he'll probably start here. Not sure where, because Pep could let him learn the midfield role in these types of games. Fun to think about the line up with absolutely no clue.

Last edited:
Just hope that whoever gets given there chance tonight that they give it 100% and don't just play within themselves strolling around and not looking to over commit.

Mebude and Katongo haven’t been added to the official squad list so I don’t think either of them will actually be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.