Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it. Have to remember most of our best kids tht might have played in this are on season long loans. He's played the kids that can hack it at this level. My only gripe is that looks like Palmer likely playing in the middle, I see his future as a wide man, doesn't have the tenacity or bite to play in Central midfield, I'd like to see him on the wing for 90 minutes in a game where we're not already coasting and see what he can do. I'm sure he will do fine in the middle if he plays there but it's not his future.

Anyway, good team, about to get soaked, a win will make iy worthwhile. hoping plenty of players up for it trying to impress, a decent number of these will get 2 chances this week before the world cup to stake a claim to be more involved in the second half of the season, want to see them make the most of their opportunity.
Maybe Phils playing centra?

And he still hasn't found what he's looking for...View attachment 59832
You sure it's the real Bono? There's a lot of imposters about ...
40db5bc36be8bda2b3755bb9aa6b6894.gif

Just driven past the crash site of the tram down the side of ASDA. Looked pretty messy, so doubt any trams will get through before kickoff.

Ones to Ashton seem to be running ok though.

Bono in goal for the opposition. They are hoping that gives them the edge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.