Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll obviously rotate a lot for this, but doubt we'll see as many changes as some have suggested. Even though the group is dead, a win is worth £2.5m which is not insignificant, and I can't see Guardiola just cobbling together an XI that will almost certainly lose.

Maybe something like this:

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gomez
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez

We'll obviously rotate a lot for this, but doubt we'll see as many changes as some have suggested. Even though the group is dead, a win is worth £2.5m which is not insignificant, and I can't see Guardiola just cobbling together an XI that will almost certainly lose.

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gomez
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez
Agreed on all counts. I’d be happy with that line up too, with the exception maybe of Gundo, who I think would also welcome a night off. That said, if there is one player intelligent enough to “manage his efforts” across a match, it’d be Ilkay.

There is no point going with a team full of kids because it will then just be like an EDS game and they will get very little from it.
Will need to mix the kids in with some experienced players so they have the chance to play with and learn from the first team players.

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gomez
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez
I disagree with almost certainly lose, I think that side would probably win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.