Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the first person to suggest (quite rightly) that Seville will also play a greatly weakened starting eleven. We can certainly rest most of our star players for this one.
They also have a derby away at Betis 4 days later and are also are now just outside the relegation zone by way of goal difference.

We need to rest players.

History tells us this will be a dead rubber. 0-0. 1-0. 0-1. 1-1. A big yawn I predict.
It makes me wonder if it's worth me being out the door at 6:30 am Wednesday, then rushing home from work to get ready get the train to picadilly and then potentially getting back home around 11 pm for this dead rubber

It makes me wonder if it's worth me being out the door at 6:30 am Wednesday, then rushing home from work to get ready get the train to picadilly and then potentially getting back home around 11 pm for this dead rubber
I know the feeling. 2 1/2 slogg both ways for me and a detour because the A17 will be shut on the way home. I am going over for the EDS game as well, another dead rubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.