Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

I have been labelled a dickhead and over the top on here several times. I stand by all of my advice on Athens in particular though, it wasn't to cause alarm, it was genuine first hand advice. Great to see so many blues had a great time though. It's a good city, you just need a bit of prior knowledge to make it work properly.
I've had a clash with you under a prior user name. You did a great job on the Athens info. Thank you

I have been labelled a dickhead and over the top on here several times. I stand by all of my advice on Athens in particular though, it wasn't to cause alarm, it was genuine first hand advice. Great to see so many blues had a great time though. It's a good city, you just need a bit of prior knowledge to make it work properly.
Thanks for all of the info that you gave. Moschato was exactly as you mentioned and worked out a great place to stay. Had a great night the day before the match with fellow blues off Monastiraki Sq. Did a few tourist things on the day of the match and visited the fan park. Was a 15 min walk back to the Hotel after the match but managed to flag down a taxi who after much bartering agreed to take us. The journey was literally 3 mins but in that time he tried to put up the fair a couple of times lol. We flew back to Kefalonia the day after the match with loads of blues on Sky Express. Finishing our holiday in Kefalonia tonight and fly back tomorrow. Best holiday ever the kids and Mrs have said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.