Sevilla pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be told , under no circumstances , does you join up with his national team later this month .

Meaningless friendly.

He owes us this one.

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov

Fernando
Fernandinho

Navas
Yaya Toure
De Bruyne

Bony

I'd play Sterling instead of Bony personally but he'll undoubtedly play Bony.

Hello I'm a Manchester City fan. I 'm Spanish and I live in Seville. I want to go to the airport to see the team arriba. I suppose the day will be Monday but I am not sure and I don't know the hour. If someone know, please tell me, it's a dream come true. Sorry for my English and COME ON CITY!

Hello I'm a Manchester City fan. I 'm Spanish and I live in Seville. I want to go to the airport to see the team arriba. I suppose the day will be Monday but I am not sure and I don't know the hour. If someone know, please tell me, it's a dream come true. Sorry for my English and COME ON CITY!
Welcome Andy - someone might be able to help you - but try searching the Airport Arrivals board and look for the Etihad Airways plane.
I am guessing it will be the one in City livery.

I would put Sterling upfront instead of bony and have navas and kdb on the wing but thats just me, wont happen.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
KDB
Sterling

It's a tough away game in europe and we need movement and pace upfront. Bony has none of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.