Sevilla pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where we hearing the news about no Silva?

Thought he was due minutes today, had a setback?

I would put Sterling upfront instead of bony and have navas and kdb on the wing but thats just me, wont happen.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
KDB
Sterling

It's a tough away game in europe and we need movement and pace upfront. Bony has none of that.
Agree with this, Bony needs service to be of use & won't create much on his own as shown by the derby. I'd play the match in a similar way to that one but have Sterling for Bony in to add some pace & better movement up top.

All this assuming Silva not fit.

Looks like the same players will have to go again and with little support from the bench. I do wonder why so many posters criticise quite so much when despite a few ups and downs these players are working their socks off to keep us in every thing before we get some bodies back.

I'll take a draw right now. We should have enough to beat gladbach at home and that should be enough.

I'm going to Juve, I certainly don't want to be sat there biting my fucking nails for 90 minutes

Hart

Sagna - Kompany - Otamendi - Kolarov

Fernando - Fernandinho

Navas - Toure - De Bruyne

Sterling

A win gives us a great chance of topping the group and avoiding a Real/Barca/Bayern in the Last 16 but an away draw is not to be sniffed at.

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov

Fernando
Fernandinho

Navas
KDB
Sterling

Bony

IF David plays, would like to see Kevin getting some much deserved rest, if not then i guess he plays. If we play on the counter with the pace we have we should be able to win. Going for a 2-1 like always this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.