Sevilla U19s v City U19s 3/11/2015

Following a similar pattern to the reverse game. We need to control the tempo. Get the ball down and pass it. The pitch doesn't help but the ball is spending too much time in the air and it's suiting their scrappy style over ours.

Reckon Kean Bryan will end up as a centre half. Certainly looks more suited there than Centre Mid, great tackler.

Bryan looks excellent - very composed, though perhaps too composed just then, but the tackle made up for it. He's one who seems to slot into any position without too much trouble. Would like to see him played as a DM more often though, he has the awareness and ability on the ball to excel there. Vieira is making sure he knows the positioning required by testing him in defence though in my opinion.

Only just put the game on... Hows Aleix Garcia doing guys?

Always looks very composed and classy on the ball every time i have seen him. Hoping for him to make the step up to the first team over the next few seasons.

Pretty poor game from a quality point of view, but good to see the lads matching Sevilla for aggression and tenacity.

With a bit more composure we'll start to control it 2nd half and score another couple.

Was a stonewall pen too.

Bryan looks excellent - very composed, though perhaps too composed just then, but the tackle made up for it. He's one who seems to slot into any position without too much trouble. Would like to see him played as a DM more often though, he has the awareness and ability on the ball to excel there. Vieira is making sure he knows the positioning required by testing him in defence though in my opinion.

Bryan, Boadu, Barker, Celina > Garcia, Garcia, Roberts, Kongalo. Individually & collectively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.