Sh*t tactics

AntonDonJuan

We got what we deserved.

Sitting back at the swamp.

It was always going to happen. Fuckin shit tactics, fuckin gutted.

CTID

We were brilliant first half.Second half we looked like a completely different team. After the break we looked more scared to lose than excited to win. Don't know what happened or what was said, but we need a winning mentality in that dressing room, and the sooner Patrick Vieira is fit the better!

what a load.

we were on top until bellamy got hit on the head.

we were a kick away from extra time.

it's happened to the best teams in europe over the last 5 years.

little moments, that's the difference.

I'm very disappointed in Mancini's tactics.

After the first game he should have learned that you cannot sit back all the time against them - particularly with our defence.

Not good enough Mancini!

we gave them room to move, time on the ball, and didn't contain shrek. We lost , move on. the best team won ,but we're still in the FA cup. Lets put 6 past portsmouth.

please don't slate mancini cos like thats gonna achieve anything u twits.......instead of critising lets remain positive were still in the fa cup and are looking good for 4th place so lets back the team and let them realise this season is far from over.......... on the night united had more experience than us now lets move on ... and keep trying

Rubbish, I thought we played well tonight. Kept 'em quiet in the first half and were unlucky to go 2 behind so quickly in the 2nd half, but you just fucking knew what was coming at the end. It always fucking does. Gutted !!! But I thought it was a decent, spirited performance from us !

Rubbish, I thought we played well tonight. Kept 'em quiet in the first half and were unlucky to go 2 behind so quickly in the 2nd half, but you just fucking knew what was coming at the end. It always fucking does. Gutted !!! But I thought it was a decent, spirited performance from us !

Too defensive throughout the whole tie - we got away with at home

But we were missing a lot of players - for example we only had 1 of our first choice defenders in both legs. Ireland was missing for the 1st, and not 100% for the 2nd etc

In previous years our season would have ended now. It doesn't this time. let's move on to portsmouth

I think it was a good game tactically. Inexperience is what caught up with us. Last five minutes we were on our heels just waiting for the extra time, and that bit us in the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.