Sh*t tactics

Humlannitton said:
I think it was a good game tactically. Inexperience is what caught up with us. Last five minutes we were on our heels just waiting for the extra time, and that bit us in the arse.

Agree 100%

AntonDonJuan said:
We got what we deserved.

Sitting back at the swamp.

It was always going to happen. Fuckin shit tactics, fuckin gutted.

CTID

I don't understand what it is you expect. We have a decimated defense that wasn't that hot to begin with. At least Mancini is addressing the problem and we are starting to look more like a team. Until Bellamy was struck by the bottle I don't think we ever looked like losing.

resources have been limited by injury and internationals thats for sure but we did give them too much respect in the second half and got stung. This game could well be a major moment for Mancini and show that unlike in Italy teams don't give up and accept the result it was obvious the rags would try and avoid extra time. Let the rags have their moment but as you saw with the ones wearing green and yellow they know they are in the twlight years of their successful run.

I have to agree in part. I thought Ireland should have been on instead of Garrido with Zab at left back (surely 2 defensive mids is enough and this was our downfall they were there for the taking again today), but that's about it, possibly would have brought Ade on earlier for SWP but that's marginal. Nevertheless we were close to getting the game to 2-2 and Tevez should have had a penalty in the first half (was a difficult spot for the ref but lino should have seen it). They were better I hate to admit it. Lets do well in the league and FA cup now and cheer on Villa for the final of this one.

AntonDonJuan said:
We got what we deserved.

CTID

I don't understand what it is you expect. We have a decimated defense that wasn't that hot to begin with. At least Mancini is addressing the problem and we are starting to look more like a team. Until Bellamy was struck by the bottle I don't think we ever looked like losing.

feel completley pi--ed off. Controlled the game for 60mins, they score and our arse's drop out like a night after a bad curry. WTF. come on city, we are so much better than that red shite, why give them respect. Our mentality needs to change and we need more self belief. Just to add, don't like picking one player out, but GB get a grip, thought he struggled and looks over weight to me.
Anyway blues it's done. We will have our day and it's not to far away!!!!
C.T.I.D

There is some right bollocks talked on here, we did what we could and played well, quit the moaning, of course I am disappointed, but shit happens, onwards and upwards, too many City fans are always ready to rip in to us, we played well with a improvised defence

bizzbo said:
what a load.

we were on top until bellamy got hit on the head.

we were a kick away from extra time.

it's happened to the best teams in europe over the last 5 years.

little moments, that's the difference.

That. Tactically spot on today. Small things went their way, not ours. Not defensive at all, the outlook of the team, some beautiful passing play out there.

Gutted we're out but lets keep our heads and minds sane, shall we?

Rochdale Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
We got what we deserved.

CTID

it was a coin that hit him then a bottle. and yes that did seem to change the way the game was going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.