Shagged Anyone Famous?

This thread is rubbish without names, we can all make it up. Oh I shagged a major star in a major series.

Not me - but in the dark days of the old second division, a lad from Essex who I bumped into a few times at City games and hung out in a few clubs I knew - he's claim to fame was catching a dose off one of the girls in Bananarama........up to then it was the highlight of his life, shows how shite City were.......

I have a memory of Jordan briefly going out with a lad who worked in a tanning shop in Heaton Moor! Not me put plenty of people from the Moor on here. Anyone remember this or know the lad?

A guy I used to work with in the Netherlands, called Rocky as he resembles a rock lobster , used to regale us with his stories of doing it to Daisy Duke. To this day I think Rocky was a lying bastard.
Depends on what "business" your coworker was in maybe? My parents have a vacation home in a town she used to frequent at the height of her fame. It was pretty common knowledge she was a big fan of a white, powdery substance that is usually illegally imported from South America. Allegedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.