Shagged Anyone Famous?

When I was in the paras I went to Leconfield for a course and shagged an officer. I met her on a night out and the first question she asked was if I was military. I usually said I played for Blackpool but I said I was a personal trainer. We went back to her room and cracked on. In the morning I told her the truth and she went nuts. I dined out on that for days…Not famous I know but for a 19 year old me I thought I shagged royalty.

We're getting far too tenuous here so let me join in. I've met David Hasselhoff and shook his hand, who by law of averages will have used the same toilet as Pamela Anderson when filming Baywatch and probably shaken her hand, which in a very roundabout way means I have probably given Tommy Lee a handjob
David Hasslehoff bought me a drink maybe 10 years ago in Liars Club in town. He was in panto at the Opera House and he and a few others from the show had popped in for a post show drink, I was on a Christmas night out with work. He queue jumped so I called him out on it and he paid for my drinks.

So does that mean that I've been intimate with you, or Tommy Lee? Genuinely confused.

When I was in the paras I went to Leconfield for a course and shagged an officer. I met her on a night out and the first question she asked was if I was military. I usually said I played for Blackpool but I said I was a personal trainer. We went back to her room and cracked on. In the morning I told her the truth and she went nuts. I dined out on that for days…Not famous I know but for a 19 year old me I thought I shagged royalty.
I hope you asked her to put her hat on during the deed

David Hasslehoff bought me a drink maybe 10 years ago in Liars Club in town. He was in panto at the Opera House and he and a few others from the show had popped in for a post show drink, I was on a Christmas night out with work. He queue jumped so I called him out on it and he paid for my drinks.

So does that mean that I've been intimate with you, or Tommy Lee? Genuinely confused.

I won't tell if you don't. Sorry to break it to you.

Liars club eh ???
Hmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.