Shaka hislop/espn press pass

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature/_/id/252531/espnsoccernet-press-pass?cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature/_/ ... ss?cc=5901</a>

I may only speak for myself, but I genuinely couldn't give less of a fuck what Shaka Hislop thinks about my club.

You should see it when he commentates some of our Europa League games (in oz). Jesus wept, he is the most boring, error prone commentator I've heard down under. I'm not even saying this because of what he said in the press pass, his a joke.

Great news. Keep it coming. It's all grist for the mill. Lift another trophy, and another, shove it all back down their throats. Let's hear them choking with rage.

Ticket For Schalke said:
WTF some of you lot need to grow thicker skin, hardly anything wrong in what he said, just his opinion.

I suggest you watch him regularly and see how biased against us and Mancini he is.

Last week he basically said bobby was on borrowed time.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
WTF some of you lot need to grow thicker skin, hardly anything wrong in what he said, just his opinion.

I suggest you watch him regularly and see how biased against us and Mancini he is.

Im just going off that video, which everyone seems so precious about.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Im just going off that video, which everyone seems so precious about.

Imagine that on every single episode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.