Shaka hislop/espn press pass

Stuart said:
MrDaveyHavoc said:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature/_/id/252531/espnsoccernet-press-pass?cc=5901

(Catherine Tate Show) Derek Faye

dm_090611_mls_tommysmyth.jpg

'ESPN soccernet Press Pass' pundit Tommy Smyth

''..How very dare you..'' !

-hfZqbZtT6E.gif

haha i knew that blabbing old prick reminded me of someone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVa1S1bqIg[/youtube]

Tommy Smyth accuses Hislop of "just not liking" City at 8:04

Ticket For Schalke said:
WTF some of you lot need to grow thicker skin, hardly anything wrong in what he said, just his opinion.

^^^ this

(after I just wasted 15 mins of my time watching the first part of it where they discussed City/Copa America)

and a lot of stuff in the press is far worse and more pointedly negative than Hislop's opinion which was tame.

1_barry_conlon said:
Fortunately Gab Marcotti pops up on there, sticks his dick in their ears and fucks some sense into them.

So it's Ying and Yang really!
Also, most of our games are on Fox Soccer and Fox Soccer Plus, which tends to be a bit more balanced although still dumb at times. No different than most commentary. Problem with ESPN over here are the shocking number of bitter gooners they employ.

Halfpenny said:
Shaka Hislop? Couldn't they get anyone at least a little bit... I don't know how to describe it... not shit?
^^^^this^^^^^^

does it really matter what this absolute nobody thinks?

Thaksinssoldier said:
Dear god what did we ever do to him?

I've watched this for 2 weeks and he's easily the biggest city hater out there.

Even the little funny bald Irish lad pulled him up saying "your just anti man city".

Very open digs at everything we do or are linked to and he really lays into Mancini.

I hope he has a lifetime ban from The Etihad.
Dim & distant memory, but think we were once interested in signing him when Keegan was manager, but pulled out of the deal when the greedy twunt insisted on receiving half of the crown jewels as part of his signing on fee.

still holding a grudge are we shaka?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.