• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
‐------------------Bravo--------------------
------Walker-----Stones----Otamendi---
Cancelo-------------------------------Angelino
---------------Kev------Rodri--------------
----Mahrez------Jesus-----Sterling------

You couldn't change much more than that!

After a much hurting setback you normally do the opposite: stabilizing the situation to regain confidence.

We did silly mistakes at Norwich and now we only have to do again what we are proven to be good at.

We know Shakhtar, very high technical standards, not the fastest team, many older players.
Corners shouldn't be a problem, this time...

Cancelo might be a good option vs Taicons trickery.
I think Stones and Ota should play again and improve. Pep normally trusts his players.

Referee: Portuguese Artur Dias, first time for City.

‐------------------Bravo--------------------
------Walker-----Stones----Otamendi---
Cancelo-------------------------------Angelino
---------------Kev------Rodri--------------
----Mahrez------Jesus-----Sterling------

Appreciate the need for change but that back 4 is less than steady. At least put Eddie in there to help clear up any mistakes.

Hoping saturday was just a 1 off poor performance tho not too sure

Ederson

Walker
Diniho
Stones
Zinchenko

Rodri
Kdb
Bernardo

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

But after saturday only rodri would be certain of his place for me.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: "Our priority is the Premier League, but it is our desire to do well in all the competitions."

Ukraine is the best country in the world! It’s (the team's) third time here so they know the city of Kharkiv very well and some are already looking to buy apartments!

Oleksandr Zinchenko on suggestions City want to 'destroy' Shakhtar: "I’ve read a lot of what is said in the media but the problem is the translation is not always right. I can say we’ve spoken about Shakhtar and want to show our best game."

We must concentrate on our own game and of course a priority is the Champions League, but it’s our goal and desire to play well in all competitions we take part in.

Oleksandr Zinchenko on Shakhtar's right-hand side: "They are good players, Marlos is very good. It will be very interesting to test myself against him."

Oleksandr Zinchenko on eventually coming to Ukraine as Manchester City captain: "I don’t think that’s a question for me, it’s a question for the coach..."

Oleksandr Zinchenko on @benmendy23: "I'm so happy he is back. He is such an important player for us - it's a long season and we need more players."
he lost so much time and everyone saw how much he worked on his recovery. He’s so important for us.

Pep Guardiola on team spirit after the Norwich defeat: "The spirit is good."

Pep Guardiola on City becoming sick of playing Shakhtar: "No, in fact I bought an apartment here! It’s always good, from Barcelona, Bayern Munich, here. Almost every season I come."

Pep Guardiola on Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher suggesting City won't win the Premier League with Otamendi and Stones: "No comments. I have respect for what John and Nico have done. What they have done and will do. They are pundits, it’s their job." (but fuck off)

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Phil Foden has been ruled out with a stomach problem, and will miss the Shakhtar game and 'maybe the next'.

OFFICIAL: Pep Guardiola has confirmed John Stones has picked up a muscular injury this morning and will be out for four or five weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.