Shakhtar

Good evening guys!

I'm City's big fan from Ukraine and I want to ask you a question: do you have any contact with british fans who traveled to Kharkiv on away game vs Shakhtar last year?

Specifically I would like to contact with guys whо are responsible for flags on stands (like on the photo I've attached)
the-manchester-city-fans-are-seen-inside-the-stadium-prior-to-the-f-picture-id1052828548

I’m thinking of going , if anyone who has been in the last 2 years can remember where to stay or drink and how to get there please post or PM me , especially if there’s a bar that city fans are likely to meet up in. Anyone here remember how many went last year and the year before?

nice to see thomas cook not been arsed running a trip after city matters pushed for anyone using them getting ar guareented ticket.
if they wernt bothering why not say earlier instead of saying phone back for details .
fuckin shambles

I’m thinking of going , if anyone who has been in the last 2 years can remember where to stay or drink and how to get there please post or PM me , especially if there’s a bar that city fans are likely to meet up in. Anyone here remember how many went last year and the year before?
We went and drank here all day

Cheap enough beer and the steak was some of the best I’ve ever eaten at silly cheap prices

https://m.facebook.com/yankeekh/

We did the TC day trip but I think best way is fly to Kiev then either train or fly. If there is enough if you then a taxi costs about £100 from Kiev to Kharkiv but takes about 5 hours

We went from luton to kiev, train 4 hours to kharkiv, then train back to kiev, flight to luton. This year, flights are awful. Really struggling to sort something here. If anyone sees a viable way, preferably to kiev, as thats good night out, then dm me please.

ta

We went from luton to kiev, train 4 hours to kharkiv, then train back to kiev, flight to luton. This year, flights are awful. Really struggling to sort something here. If anyone sees a viable way, preferably to kiev, as thats good night out, then dm me please.

ta

UIA from Gatwick to Kiev for £120 return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.