Shame on you!

Not only do I believe pbibs, I am positive about the future and what we can achieve whether that is this season, next season or the season after!

I predict that in rather cringeworthy fashion the media will be our new best friends in time. The only problem now is the amount of money people will lose on getting the first goalscorer wrong - Robinho, Ireland, Tevez. RSC or Adebayor - hmmmmm, choices choices!!

Brino14 said:
I'm curious, but what did you lot say about Chelsea when Abramovich took over?
i genuinely wanted them to do well to knock the smugness out of the rags, especially because the rags instantly said 'hell get bored and fuck off after 2 seasons'.
out of interest what team do you follow?

wrongun73 said:
Brino14 said:
i genuinely wanted them to do well to knock the smugness out of the rags, especially because the rags instantly said 'hell get bored and fuck off after 2 seasons'.

He's a Goner, I mean a Goooner...

Bigga said:
wrongun73 said:

He's a Goner, I mean a Goooner...

That's why he's on a Manchester City forum !!!! Do you drink lager or bitter ???

OMG, this is sooooo not happening!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here they all come (well most of 'em), Chimps League or no Chimps League. C'mon City, bring it to all four clubs within that precious, self-ordained (and now doomed) "Big Four" and smash it to smithereens.

Also, the following people should fuck off:

Phil Thompson, Paul Merson, Lou Macari, Clayton Blackmore, David Beckham, Rafael Benitez, Alan Green, the entire SSN shambles of a station(except for their one city fan presenter), Alex Fergeson, Bwian Robson, Steve Bruce, Kaka the twat, Eto the greedy twat, Pat Crerand (especially Pat Crerand) and ever sneering, rag peddling media whore on the plants. I'm sure I've missed a few.

Pam said:
OMG, this is sooooo not happening!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here they all come (well most of 'em), Chimps League or no Chimps League. C'mon City, bring it to all four clubs within that precious, self-ordained (and now doomed) "Big Four" and smash it to smithereens.

Also, the following people should fuck off:

Phil Thompson, Paul Merson, Lou Macari, Clayton Blackmore, David Beckham, Rafael Benitez, Alan Green, the entire SSN shambles of a station(except for their one city fan presenter), Alex Fergeson, Bwian Robson, Steve Bruce, Kaka the twat, Eto the greedy twat, Pat Crerand (especially Pat Crerand) and ever sneering, rag peddling media whore on the plants. I'm sure I've missed a few.
harry "the twitcher" redtwat

Brino14 said:

We called them twats and said they were ruining football. So?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.