Shame on you!

southstand117 said:
Pam said:
OMG, this is sooooo not happening!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here they all come (well most of 'em), Chimps League or no Chimps League. C'mon City, bring it to all four clubs within that precious, self-ordained (and now doomed) "Big Four" and smash it to smithereens.

Also, the following people should fuck off:

Phil Thompson, Paul Merson, Lou Macari, Clayton Blackmore, David Beckham, Rafael Benitez, Alan Green, the entire SSN shambles of a station(except for their one city fan presenter), Alex Fergeson, Bwian Robson, Steve Bruce, Kaka the twat, Eto the greedy twat, Pat Crerand (especially Pat Crerand) and ever sneering, rag peddling media whore on the plants. I'm sure I've missed a few.
harry "the twitcher" redtwat

Mike Reilly.

Brino14 said:
I'm curious, but what did you lot say about Chelsea when Abramovich took over?

Think I was a jealous bastard, said they were buying success, and they did, and I can't wait for us to do it now.

There is a big difference between City and Chelsea though, our guys are after promoting their nation, whereas RA's motive was about protecting his (somewhat dodgy) money.

Sheik Mansour is investing in Manchester, RA invested in footballers for his own leisure.

Judging by your posts Brino14, Im guessing you are no more than 16, so there is no point in insulting you or anything like that - I would probably done for child abuse. So instead, here is Arsenals placing in the Premier League in your lifetime.

96/97 - 3rd Place
97/98 - Champions
98/99 - 2nd Place
99/00 - 2nd Place
00/01 - 2nd Place
01/02 - Champions
02/03 - 2nd Place
03/04 - Champions
04/05 - 2nd Place
05/06 - 4th Place
06/07 - 4th Place
07/08 - 3rd Place
08/09 - 4th Place

You have never known what is like for your team to be proper shite. So shite in fact that you are stood in a stand being pissed on with rain, at a ground like Maccelsfield. We do, so forgive us for being just a tad excited at now being able to compete with the big boys.

You know what, yes I would love it if money didnt control the game. Nothing would be better than seeing seven or eight clubs genuinly compete for the title each year, each club with half a dozen or so players that have come through the ranks. But it aint going to happen. Football = Money. The only way that anyone is able to compete with the TOP 4, is with a hell of lot of cash which we have. The top 4 are going so far away from the rest with the Champions League money that are given, that Shieks are needed to provide help for the rest.

The top four arses are twitching. As is Rednapp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.