Sharia Law in Walthamstow...

malg said:
mammutly said:
I would gladly cut the hands of the fucker who stole my bike last year. I've thought about it from all angles, but it still seems like natural justice. Sharia law has a lot going for it in my opinion.

(Not sure if that's actually what this thread is about as I've only read the title)
I would think cutting their feet off would be more useful.
Stop pedalling these ideas.

dronefromsector7g said:
malg said:
mammutly said:
I would gladly cut the hands of the fucker who stole my bike last year. I've thought about it from all angles, but it still seems like natural justice. Sharia law has a lot going for it in my opinion.

(Not sure if that's actually what this thread is about as I've only read the title)
He's probably gearing himself up for a suitable response.

urban genie said:
Considering that's a news story from 2011 and these cranks are now banned and it's illegal to be a member all that happened was a few poster put up and then taken down then I wouldn't worry that much

yeah, but he's not 'wishing to stir anything'

malg said:
mammutly said:

Cut off his chopper with a tomahawk

MCFCTrick said:
''Everyone stop panicking over nothing ...... it's a tiny minority that want to enforce these laws, can't happen here''

Said my Uncle Jacob, in his Berlin home in 1938 .....

That's fucking low, the situations are nothing like each other.

dronefromsector7g said:
malg said:
mammutly said:

It's a continuous cycle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.