Sharps Bedrooms

Blue Hefner

Anyone had a wardrobe fitted with these. Seem expensive but the quality looks good?

We've been quoted 3425 for a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors

I'll wait until everybody has given you genuine advice and sensible answers, then I'll start posting pics of the milf in the adverts.

Where do you live ?
if its manchester area try Sam Cooper kitchens and bedrooms
Hes based in Kearsley but I know he will go as far as Fallowfield and also failsworth as my parents had there house done by him in fallowfield and then failsworth when they moved
they swear by him top quality and cheaper than sharps

When me and the mrs got our house we got sharps to design bedroom took it to sam coopers and he did it for a grand cheaper in quicker time and also using the quality wood sharps offered

Had them round just last week. Very expensive, I ended up being a bit off with the fella to get him to leave as he was trying the hard sell.

We were supposed to have Betta bedrooms round yesterday but they wanted 2 hours per bedroom!

Dirty Harry said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
How much.....Jeez!!

My thoughts exactly, BH, I hope you're happy in the knowledge that your wardrobe will be worth more than my car lol.

I think we are going to look elsewhere. I don't feel comfortable having a wardrobe worth more than my car. I got the whole house re-plastered for half the price of one fucking wardrobe, doesn't add up to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.