Shaun Wright Phillips

Christ, no matter how good a crosser he is he'll struggle to find Roque with a man in front and a man behind him. You wouldn't expect Ireland to pick out 1 player double marked so why would crossing be any different?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
One of the better players but it's easy to criticise the homegrown...

Not as easy as it is to defend them when they dont deserve it!

We wanted to sign the SWP that we sold to Chelsea unfortunately we have signed the SWP that couldnt hold down a place in their team!

Okay, his final ball was a bit poor at times but he was certainly one of our more dangerous players out there today.

Posts like this make me want to scream fuck to infinity

Wins the ball.

Beats 2 men.

Absolutely fuck-all to aim at in the middle and zero options

But it's your fault Shaun - you're crap

ffs.

OrigamiNinja said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Saw him lose the ball 2 times in the first 3 minutes today...

But after that he had a very good game, caused them all sorts of problems and looked like the only player in our team who was ever gonna cause any damage. Made a couple of great runs for Tevez to slip him in and it was just a shame there was no-one showing in the box with any intent to help capitalise, but that's what you get when you leave superman on the bench

Opinions are a great thing!

What I saw was a player who can longer beat a man and when he actually gets in behind the defence can not produce a decent final ball!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS 1,000,000,000% THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE CAN SEE THIS. WHY NOT GIVE WEISS A CHANCE FOR THE LAST 20 MINS???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stevies Bald Head! said:
shaun is good until he has to make a decision! His crosses are shit and his taking on of a player is woefull. All he ever does is run down blind alleys or run into other players!
well said!!!!!!!!! that sums up SWP completely........time for some weiss me thinks!

Thank god somebody started an SWP thread, because I cant.

I thought he was terrible today. How many times do we see him run straight into the defenders and lose the ball? Same with his final cross into the box...... terrible.

If MH has the balls to drop Ireland, he should do the same with SWP. Stick Bellamy on the right, Petrov on the left and go from there. Shit, id even give Weiss a full game and see how he does on the right. Anybody buy SWP right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.