Shauny drinking with West Ham players last night

bugsyblue

Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

Re: Shauny getting pissed with West Ham players last night

bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate before they ran into their waiting car with the photographers. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Somebody's probably got mixed up with that young ballboy lad!

he has had his time not top 6 player and looking at our rivals he wouldnt get in their teams IMO needs to work on his first touch and dribbling as lately he has been playing like he has deep sea divers boots on .

ono said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
How easy has shaun been able to read recently, even i no which way he'staking it before he does.
I can't ever remember him coming inside with the ball to be honest. So easy to read, and so easy to stop.

Prime example, was on mon, he got lucky when figuroa slipped, he should of cut inside all day long.

He can't shoot for toffee anymore, apart from the England match. One off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.