Shauny drinking with West Ham players last night

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not a fool, paper actually has pics. There's no way they would entice a legal for something so throthy.

To be honest I just saw the headline, knew the date, and put 2 and 2 together, so I never bothered to read it. Now I have, it doesn't make a lot of sense, but then I don't normally read anything the mirror writes.

cleavers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not a fool, paper actually has pics. There's no way they would entice a legal for something so throthy.

To be honest I just saw the headline, knew the date, and put 2 and 2 together, so I never bothered to read it. Now I have, it doesn't make a lot of sense, but then I don't normally read anything the mirror writes.

Daily Mirror in not a lot of sense shocker...

Apparently those squaddies pissed on the faces of captured Iraqis as well.

Piers Morgan, couldn't have happened to nicer guy.

lancs blue said:
bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

Was it the night before a match? No.
Was it even 2 or 3 nights before a match? No.
Is there any evidence that SWP has missed training? No.

Bit of a non-story then eh?

No<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
stonerblue said:
bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

so to re-cap,
you presume he had training today and he wasn't there.
you presume it's impossible to drive from London to Manchester in time to attend training the following morning/afternoon.

Can your 'pap friend' give us a pic SWP lickin charlie off a ten grand a night tranny.

Seems like more than a handful of posters can't fuckin wait to spew out their ill-informed opinions on SWP.

Apparently Shaun doesn't lick charlie.

bugsyblue said:
lancs blue said:
Was it the night before a match? No.
Was it even 2 or 3 nights before a match? No.
Is there any evidence that SWP has missed training? No.

Bit of a non-story then eh?

No

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm --

stonerblue said:
so to re-cap,
you presume he had training today and he wasn't there.
you presume it's impossible to drive from London to Manchester in time to attend training the following morning/afternoon.

Can your 'pap friend' give us a pic SWP lickin charlie off a ten grand a night tranny.

Seems like more than a handful of posters can't fuckin wait to spew out their ill-informed opinions on SWP.

Apparently Shaun doesn't lick charlie.

Ah, i've got it now. You're one of them 3am girls aren't you?

Corky said:
Shaun is still one of the best wingers in England and the league.

It is the City "fans" that need to sort themselves out.

you are joking aren't you?..........do you really believe that swp is one of the best wingers in the league?............wow....that is incredible, swp has not had a decent season since he left us for chelsea in my opinion and is nowhere near one of the best wingers at the club let alone the league!!!!

colin's bell helmet said:
Corky said:
Shaun is still one of the best wingers in England and the league.

It is the City "fans" that need to sort themselves out.

you are joking aren't you?..........do you really believe that swp is one of the best wingers in the league?............wow....that is incredible, swp has not had a decent season since he left us for chelsea in my opinion and is nowhere near one of the best wingers at the club let alone the league!!!!

And, as if by magic..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.