Shauny drinking with West Ham players last night

bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

Was it the night before a match? No.
Was it even 2 or 3 nights before a match? No.
Is there any evidence that SWP has missed training? No.

Bit of a non-story then eh?

125222.jpg

He's seemed a bit tired since the chelski stormer he had,to much celebrating perhaps??

Poor old Shaun struggling to get by on 60k per week.

Sounds like he was being "mugged off" again

bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

so to re-cap,
you presume he had training today and he wasn't there.
you presume it's impossible to drive from London to Manchester in time to attend training the following morning/afternoon.

Can your 'pap friend' give us a pic SWP lickin charlie off a ten grand a night tranny.

Seems like more than a handful of posters can't fuckin wait to spew out their ill-informed opinions on SWP.

Ticket For Schalke said:
How easy has shaun been able to read recently, even i no which way he'staking it before he does.
true. johnson is much less predictable at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.