shauny is now a top ball boy!!!

Cheesy said:
cheltenham_blue said:
in the south west corner there is a ball boy & the south stand chant Shaunny wright wright wright to him.He waves to us all when we ask him to. It is a standing joke now at the last couple of home games.. We just have a laugh with him & he seems to enjoy it too..

Talking of standing jokes...
Blazed

bellhinjo said:
cheltenham_blue said:
in the south west corner there is a ball boy & the south stand chant Shaunny wright wright wright to him.He waves to us all when we ask him to.It is a standing joke now at the last couple of home games.. We just have a laugh with him & he seems to enjoy it too..

hahahahaha i thought there was a degree of sarcasim in some of the posts, clearly not WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

There really wasn't was there? Genuinely funny thread :-)

ok cheesy,i see what you are getting at but i wasn`t a member on here when that thread was started,sorry. Ill keep my cake hole shut from now on then lol :-)

cheltenham_blue said:
ok cheesy,i see what you are getting at but i wasn`t a member on here when that thread was started,sorry. Ill keep my cake hole shut from now on then lol :-)

Just taking the piss fella :-)

I was sat near him yesterday, and he waved when we asked, but to be honest I think he's getting tired of the fame as he doesnt look too happy. He clearly cant handle the 75p a week he's earning.

me and my son sit in 122 and found it hilarious,mainly because the little fella entered into the spirit of things with the waving etc.The daily star (sunday) even mentioned how funny it was in their match report.I also hate to add that the NOTW match report was amazingly accurate,it's almost like they actually sent a reporter to the game!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.