Shauny. Shauny, Shauny

BooksReject said:
Yes I agree with you Sam, he had a shocker. I suppose I am guilty of wearing blue tinted shades, but I'm a blue, and won't apologise for that.

But a few other players had shockers today - its the nature of the Cup! All I am saying is that age old adage - class is permanent...pick him against Wolves and he could have a stormer!

And...he has his own song. Not many players have their own song. We can't get rid of him ;)
He was shit at juventus x2 also. are you serious? would you give him a starting place against wolves? on whos expens? Dzeko? Silva? AJ? Tevez?

Like a breath of fresh air when he first hit the scene with City. He was running at defenders for fun and in full flight he was a joy to watch on his good days.

Saying that his move to Chelsea would of been a hit but he could never adjust to going from a big fish in a pond at City in that time. To being a Tadpole in the big sea. Now he is back at City and back to being a Tadpole again because of all the money we got. He seems to lack the fight or fire in the belly to make it in this team now. I would guess we will get a decent fee as he is still regarded a good player for those teams outside the top 4 teams to have. Sadly Shauny wont be a part of the set up but he was given more of a chance but when your times up you better off going and trying to hang on in there.

Corky said:
2-1 first half with him

0-1 without him second half.

He never gets more than 20 mins in his correct postion on the right.
Thanks god for that! if SWP would have been on the pitch it could gone ugly im afraid.

SWP he's crap, stuff the sentiment, done nothing for city since sunderland away 2 years ago.
Can add richards to this, its quite clear robby has given them a chance and they have blown it.

SWP be lucky to find a championship team

Richards can f off after his latest rant.

Need to get rid off RSC, just a mercanary, blame hughes for this debacle

Jo ................... enough said.

Thanks for the memories Shaun but you (and your dad) fucked up by manufacturing a move to chelsea.
Have no sympathy for the guy, he's had his chances this season and blown them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.