Shauny. Shauny, Shauny

Had an absolute nightmare today, he got knocked off the ball, he kept falling over, i can't say he even settled into the game.

he just looked like a schoolboy who was thrown in with the big boys, looked clueless, haven't a clue what's up with the lad.

I still say the chelsea move ruined him, unfortunete circumstances at the time where he had to go, but it's ruined him.

Freestyler said:
Had an absolute nightmare today, he got knocked off the ball, he kept falling over, i can't say he even settled into the game.

he just looked like a schoolboy who was thrown in with the big boys, looked clueless, haven't a clue what's up with the lad.

I still say the chelsea move ruined him, unfortunete circumstances at the time where he had to go, but it's ruined him.

He had a nightmare in his last game aswell. Was it against Juventus? I don't understand how someone can lose footballing ability like that. Take Vieira for example, the only thing he is losing is the physical aspects of the game related to speed, stamina, acceleration, etc. SWP is the opposite, he has lost the footballing side of the game but has kept the physical side. How is that possible?

Freestyler said:

couldn't agree more!

SWP goodbye

SWP was poor but Kolarov and Boateng were bloody awfull. World class - spare me. Love to see the stats on Kolarov , esp the 1st half. Gave the ball away everytime or put it out to touch. Two new full backs and a creative midfielder please -the sooner the better. ...

Always been a player who needs a good run of games before he gets his form back. Unfortunately he's not going to get that time a City. Can't remember the last time I saw him beat a man - he consistently seems to run into players and instead of finding space just seems to run into congested areas. Still one of my all time favourite players though. He gave us so much in the good days when we had so little

mrbelfry said:
Always been a player who needs a good run of games before he gets his form back. Unfortunately he's not going to get that time a City. Can't remember the last time I saw him beat a man - he consistently seems to run into players and instead of finding space just seems to run into congested areas. Still one of my all time favourite players though. He gave us so much in the good days when we had so little

I think his style of play just does not suit us anymore. We play a lot more of a complete game under Mancini. We want to outplay the opposition all over the pitch as opposed to scoring more goals than them (Hughes). I think SWP has been left behind and has failed to adapt.

Freestyler said:

He is still our Shaun. Fuck his Dad (who has ruined it for him as far as I and others know) he is our shaun. Still as talented, still as fast.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
agree with the op here,im afraid :(
SWP used to be my fav player a few years ago,
think he may have played his last game in a City shirt tbh.

this was a great chance for him to show his worth to the squad,
alas,he done basically fuk all.

Used to be the only player who was worth watching. The day he went to CFC was the day I thought MCFC might wither and die. I woulda walked to the ground to see one of his goals - they are printed on me brain's hard disk, particularly the one pinged off the bar v. MANUre.

Needs a fresh start,elsewhere,before he becomes a victim of his lack of form,at City it just isn't happening for him anymore and he deserves better.Thanks but no thanks.

When he came back to City anyone would have thought it was the second coming. Awful player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.