Shauny turns down new contract

The Invisible_Man said:
Not really arsed. Love Shauny, but he's not the player he once was and as such he's not the long term solution for the right.

Got to agree with this. He was once one of my favourite players but Im not bothered either way now.

He reminded me of a young Peter Barnes a few years ago. Same kind of raw talent, and incredibly exciting to watch..

However, Barnes' talent never really matured into consistency and I think SWP is going to be the same.

Mike N said:
The Invisible_Man said:
Not really arsed. Love Shauny, but he's not the player he once was and as such he's not the long term solution for the right.

Got to agree with this. He was once one of my favourite players but Im not bothered either way now.

I think his problem is he tries TOO hard sometimes and runs down too many blind alleys and is dispossessed far too easily. The 1-2 with Ade is on every time he breaks, but doesn't have his head up nowadays

julio jordio said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Where's this from?

Straight from the horses mouth. Marwood. Q&A tonight.

If that is true then that is a disgrace spreading stuff like this.

No one accpets the first offer, it could be playing for nowt.

Could come back to bite us if he is forced out with Barca or Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.