Shauny turns down new contract

I agree it is pretty bad that this has got out, true or not.

I dont think he'll end up in an Arsenal shirt or Barca though.

I'm not taking this too seriously. A new contract shouldn't even be In question at the minute. If all this is true. I just hope there is no squad un rest at the moment. He still has 3 years left to run.

There's no time for sentiment. I overcome this with Dunne. Good player, both defensive and attacking.

In that time we'd have had the best out of him. As cocky as this may sound, were the richest fucking club in the world and would find a replacement providing we get champions league football, he probably knows his place will be very limited anyway.

If there's one player who'd love city to win a trophy then his name is written all over it.

Maybe he read the Ireland thread and considered his options about the contract debate... ;)

Why would Marwood say this? He is a first class prick if he has said it.

Whatever you think of Shauns current form he is Blue through and through and he deserves respect.

If he is still negotiating or stalling over a new contract it should not be discussed at a fans forum. Has Marwood learnt nothing from Hughes farcical sacking?

Citycitytid said:
I'm not taking this too seriously. A new contract shouldn't even be In question at the minute. If all this is true. I just hope there is no squad un rest at the moment. He still has 3 years left to run.

There's no time for sentiment. I overcome this with Dunne. Good player, both defensive and attacking.

In that time we'd have had the best out of him. As cocky as this may sound, were the richest fucking club in the world and would find a replacement providing we get champions league football, he probably knows his place will be very limited anyway.

If there's one player who'd love city to win a trophy then his name is written all over it.
Maybe he read the Ireland thread and considered his options about the contract debate... ;)

He doesn't have 3 years left, he has 2 left after this one, and there is only 10 weeks left this season.

He doesn't have 3 years left, he has 2 left after this one, and there is only 10 weeks left this season.[/quote]

I thought he had under 3 years left. Apologies.

Citycitytid said:

It comes with the territory, agents smell a new pay day when a club has rich owners.

SWP May have better bargaining power when he remembers what he's paid for ... as a winger

... out run/ turn defenders

.....cross the ball into the box ( or have a go)

Stop running INTO defenders and falling over....

The way he's being treated, I don't blame him. Our fifth best player this season and a very exciting one. Would be a huge loss.

Corky said:
julio jordio said:
Straight from the horses mouth. Marwood. Q&A tonight.

If that is true then that is a disgrace spreading stuff like this.

No one accpets the first offer, it could be playing for nowt.

Could come back to bite us if he is forced out with Barca or Arsenal

barca or arsanal?are you serious?not on this seasons showings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.