Shaving or waxing your sack - Which is best?

I’m now a super hero who can zap the hair off people.

...Not a lot really, I didn’t didn’t move for a while, then got in bed. It hurt for days!
You fucking mad bastard. What were you thinking? My eyes were watering just reading that. Women are right when they say we are utterly stupid cunts. You just proved it in spades. :)

You fucking mad bastard. What were you thinking? My eyes were watering just reading that. Women are right when they say we are utterly stupid cunts. You just proved it in spades. :)
I like to think of myself as experimental.

In the panic of the moment, I thought, “Toner, toner? What’s that do? Sounds like it’ll tighten the skin and stop it hurting!”
It looked like the skin was going to melt off!

I remember trying to cut my own ingrowing toenail out once, made a right mess of my toe.

Yeah maybe I am stupid!

I like to think of myself as experimental.

In the panic of the moment, I thought, “Toner, toner? What’s that do? Sounds like it’ll tighten the skin and stop it hurting!”
It looked like the skin was going to melt off!

I remember trying to cut my own ingrowing toenail out once, made a right mess of my toe.

Yeah maybe I am stupid!
I thought about using that stuff too. Glad you went first. As for being stupid? Join the fucking queue. My Mrs says I'm the stupidist clever person she's ever met. She has a point. I astound myself at times. Although Toner onto an already ravaged ball sack puts you right in the running. :)

I thought about using that stuff too. Glad you went first. As for being stupid? Join the fucking queue. My Mrs says I'm the stupidist clever person she's ever met. She has a point. I astound myself at times. Although Toner onto an already ravaged ball sack puts you right in the running. :)
Experimentation is how we learn and evolve as a species. No previous human generation has ever had the opportunity to Immac and tone their under luggage, yet now the entire human race can learn from my experience!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.