Shaving.

Wet shave, soap and shaving brush. Twice a day sometimes if I've had one pre 8am. Longest without one was about 2 months back in 89. Just could be arsed, trimmed it though. I still find it a pain but after I've moisturised it feels very agreeable.

leighton said:
AntonDonJuan said:
3 days and it's long enough for platting, it's not so much designer stubble, just day old stubble looks miles better than a full on close shave, ruggedly handsome my friend ;)

Top lad the women must be queing round the block for you with your ruggedly handsome looks thats were I must be going wrong the Desparate Dan look from now me thinks..... ;).
Scruffier the better mate, more manly ;)

2, times a week,can easily get away with one ive evolved more than some..pubes once every 2 weeks they look smashing and ive sent pics over to hollywood..

I had 2 months of beard once. Some people liked it but it began to interfere with eating soup or drinking thick milkshakes.

It took my Boss 3 days to notice I'd shaved it off.

Wet shave. Deffo 5 times a week when I'm working, another time depending on what I'm up to at weekend.
When I'm not in work down to 3 times a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.